Offer anti-ageing results with NEW Skin Moisture Lock™ Plus. We’ve paired Skin Moisture Lock™ with Skin Omegas+ which work in synergy to protect, plump and promote a softer, dewy appearance. This NEW dynamic duo is perfect for the winter months when ceramide levels drop and skin becomes tight and dry.
WHY TEAM SKIN MOISTURE LOCK™ WITH SKIN OMEGAS+
Skin Omegas+ work within the skin cell to stop moisture escaping. Skin Moisture Lock™ works between skin cells to smooth and plump out wrinkles.
Advanced Nutrition Programme Skin Moisture Lock™ is a unique anti-ageing formula that combines hyaluronic acid with ceramides. Hyaluronic acid and ceramides work from the inside-out to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps plump the skin . The result is a more youthful complexion that is looks smooth and supple.
Our pilot study has shown that Skin Moisture Lock™*:
– Increased hydration by 64%
– Improved wrinkle depth by 28%
– Improved skin integrity by 20%
– Improved skin smoothness by 20%
*Results based on a pilot study conducted on 12 participants aged between 30 – 61 (1 man and 11 women) over 12 weeks. Measurements were taken using Courage + Khazaka equipment and were taken at the beginning of the pilot study and at the end of the 12 weeks
Advanced Nutrition Programme Skin Omegas+ combines omega 3 and 6 in a unique formulation that supports skin integrity and promotes radiant health with carefully selected ingredients. A combination of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids mean ANP Skin Omegas is the premium choice to support skin integrity and health. Borage oil is one of the richest sources of GLA while fish oil provides EPA, DHA, DPA and is made with PureMaxTM an advanced purification and concentration technology which also contains protective antioxidant tocopherols.
What makes Skin Omegas+ special?
– Skin Omegas+ contains EPA (an important omega 3) along with GLA (an important omega 6) made from Evening Primrose Oil
– Skin Omegas+ is made with premium, clinically researched omega 3 from EPAX, a world leading supplier known for its purity, quality and innovation. They hold a Friend of the Sea certificate, so you can be sure the omega 3 is sourced using methods that conserve marine habitats and resources.
EPAX products are guaranteed to meet or exceed all known global purity standards.