Environ Skin EssentiA Hydrating Clay Masque is an exceptional face masque specially designed to improve hydration while simultaneously removing excess oils from the surface of the skin. This can used neat as a mask or applied with water to work as an exfoliant.
- Does not leave the skin feeling dry and tight and remains comfortable, flexible and hydrating throughout the treatment
- Incorporates only the finest clays to deep cleanse pores and re-hydrate skin while simultaneously absorbing excess oils
- The mineral oil contained in this masque acts as a decongestant to soften blackheads and unblock pores while Vitamin E, an antioxidant, has an added hydrating effect
Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that could be applied as either a quick, gentle facial or décolletage micro-exfoliant or alternatively as a hydrating masque. It is gentle enough to use two or three times a week.
When used as a micro-exfoliant:
When used as a hydrating masque:
- Apply the Hydrating Clay Masque over the Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil.
- Micro-exfoliate by massaging with your fingertips in a circular motion before rinsing off with water.
- Remove the last traces of the masque with your preferred Environ cleanser.
When used as an overnight masque:
- After pre-cleansing and cleansing with your preferred Environ products, apply the Hydrating Clay Masque evenly over the face and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- The masque becomes transparent as it dries.
- To remove the masque, wet your fingertips and briefly massage the excess product on the face.
- Remove all product by rinsing the face and neck and then cleansing or toning.
- First apply your Environ evening skin regime.
- Follow with a thin layer of the Hydrating Clay Masque and leave on overnight.
- Remove the next morning with your preferred Environ cleanser and follow with your Environ morning skin routine.