Royal Mail International Tracked
Orders less than £150 – £8.50
Orders more than £150 – FREE
Estimated 3-20 Working Days
Delivery times estimated but not guaranteed, they may vary due to adverse weather conditions, busy periods & customs clearance delays. Parcels heading to offshore or remote locations are likely to take longer to arrive.
If you have not received your parcel within 20 working days (excluding weekends & public holidays), please get in touch.
Customs & taxes
Following the United Kingdom’s exit from the EU on 1st Jan 2021 we now have to implemented the following new procedures.
The following changes are:
- No VAT (Tax) will be charged for any orders where the shipping address is outside the UK. This will be a 20% reduction in purchase price.
- All overseas orders may be subject to duty, clearance and import tax charges. This will be the responsibility of the buyer to pay. We have no control over these fees & they will vary depending on the destination country. Generally the fee will be similar to the 20% tax that would have been paid when the UK was in the EU.
- In most cases you should be contacted by the customs department prior to delivery to make payment to any fees, if you are waiting more than 2 weeks for your order, please check the tracking for updates. Some postal services may deliver the parcel first and later provide you with a fee to pay.
- There may be delays to receiving your parcel due to a back log of exported goods from the United Kingdom, alongside social distancing due to the pandemic & poor weather conditions in some cases.
- Parcels will generally be delivered to the address provided to us during the checkout, however some may need to be collected from a local postal sorting center. We have no control over this & cannot arrange the parcel to be delivered to your address if it has been requested that it is collected.
If you need any further information or advice, please Email Us and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.