Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United Kingdom and other copyright laws, and is the property of TheDermaCompany Ltd. The collective work includes works that are licensed to TheDermaCompany Ltd. Copyright 2020, TheDermaCompany Ltd ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with TheDermaCompany Ltd or purchasing TheDermaCompany Ltd products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with TheDermaCompany Ltd or to purchase TheDermaCompany Ltd products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorised by TheDermaCompany Ltd. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of TheDermaCompany Ltd used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of TheDermaCompany Ltd
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, TheDermaCompany Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. TheDermaCompany Ltd does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. TheDermaCompany Ltd does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
TheDermaCompany Ltd shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if TheDermaCompany Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a TheDermaCompany Ltd product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, TheDermaCompany Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. TheDermaCompany Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, TheDermaCompany Ltd shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by TheDermaCompany Ltd without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
TheDermaCompany Ltd may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to TheDermaCompany Ltd.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a TheDermaCompany Ltd or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
TheDermaCompany Ltd does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, TheDermaCompany Ltd is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, TheDermaCompany Ltd reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to TheDermaCompany Ltd in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TheDermaCompany Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, TheDermaCompany Ltd may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with TheDermaCompany Ltd, TheDermaCompany Ltd has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of TheDermaCompany Ltd. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, TheDermaCompany Ltd seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
SUN AWARENESS WEEK – COMPETITION T&Cs
Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries will only be accepted from 18:00 PM 06.05.21 through 11:59 PM 09.05.21
The Promotion is open to UK only residents. Entrants must be aged 16 or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion. U/18’s must have guardian or adult consent to enter and accept a prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Internet access required
- The competition will be hosted on the @thedermacompany Instagram.
- To enter, like the post, follow @thedermacompany and tag a friend.
- Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the Promotion (including not limited to) setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- The entrant can enter as many times as they want but must enter using only a social media account subscribed to and registered in his/her name. The potential winner may be required to provide Promoter with proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the user name/ Account associated with the winning entry.
- Entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, agents, or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. No bulk entries. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated, incomplete or undelivered entries, and such entries will be deemed invalid.
There will be 1 winner selected at random from the valid entries.
Prize includes thedermacompany giveaway products
Winner Notification and Claim
The potential winners will be notified within 24 hours of selection using the contact details used for entry. The winner will have 5 days to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner. Any inaccuracy in the contact details or postal details provided may delay or prevent delivery and the Promoter is not liable for such delay or non-delivery. Any items returned to sender will be considered unwanted. By taking part in the Promotion, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
- Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
- Promote or be about the use of illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Be offensive or be about hate;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
- Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical “samples”) without permission;
- Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
- Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
- Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law;
- Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities and subsequently withdrawn from the websites.
Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate submission when providing contact details for fulfilment, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communication line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, mislaid, delayed or damaged.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of their pack.
- Incomplete entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will be invalid.
No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative product of equal or greater value in exceptional circumstance.
The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of delivery. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Other than as required by law, the Promoter will not disclose information about any entrant to any third party without your permission.
These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.