**New Improved formulation**
Environ RAD Antioxidant Sun Cream contains sun filters & reflectors to provide SPF15 sun protection, along with antioxidants, titanium dioxide, beta-carotene, vitamin C & E which help to fight free radicals. It is suitable for all skin types & all ages including babies older than 6 months.
You may be concerned by the lower than usual SPF rating of this product? SPF15 offers 93% protection against UV, to put this into perspective a product with SPF50 offers 98% protection, only a difference of 5% for a rating of more than 3x! The product is formulated to offer adequate protection without the need to clog up pores & still allows the skin to breathe.
- Provides thorough protection from both UVA and UVB irradiation
- Contains absorbent sun filters, namely Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (UV-A) and, Ocycrylene (UV-B), which absorb part of the sun’s radiation
- Titanium Oxide, reflects the sun’s radiation, and is more effective than chemical absorption
- Contains a free radical scavenging system consisting of antioxidant vitamins beta-carotene, vitamin C and E to combat the effects of the sun and pollution on the skin. These antioxidants help minimise and neautralise the damage of UV rays that penetrate the sunscreens and filters, and are useful even after sunburn
- This product can also be used as an after-sun treatment for sunburn
- Fragrance and preservative free