RAD SHIELD® is a light-weight transparent mineral sunscreen containing powerful physical reflectors; zinc and titanium, combined with antioxidants and other ingredients to provide broad-spectrum UV protection, infrared and free radical defence. Suitable for all skin types and ages, including babies older than 6 months.
REFLECT: the harmful UV rays away from the skin
ABSORB: and neutralise the UV rays that do manage to enter the skin
DEFEND: against the effects of harmful free radicals that are formed in the skin
The products are suitable for everyone over 6 months of age, for use on skin of all ages and for all skin types and conditions. RAD SHIELD Mineral Sunscreen may be preferred by consumers who prefer a product with a moisturising, creamy texture.
- Unlike most sunscreens, protects the skin from both UVA and UVB irradiation.
- Contains titanium oxide which reflects the sun’s radiation, and is more effective than chemical absorption.
- Contains a free radical scavenging system to combat the harmful effects of the sun and pollution on the skin.
- Contains most important antioxidants – beta-carotene, vitamin C and E.
- Titanium Dioxide – Inorganic UVA & UVB Filter
- Zinc Oxide – Transparent inorganic UVA protection
- Thermus Thermophillus Ferment (Venuceane™) – Adaptive IR Protection
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter – Moisturiser
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – Moisturiser & Antioxidant
- Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract – Colourless carotenoids & absorbs UV light